Basic Boat Info
3 Division Street
East Greenwich, Rhode Island, US, 02818
Robust solid fiberglass hull is designed with impressive bow flare and moderate aft-section resulting in good lift and a dry ride. In the cockpit, your greeted with teak coverboards, boarding stairs and cockpit sole that are finished and in good condition. A round teak table is stowable. There's good access going to the bow and the forward deck is expansive, flat and perfect for lounging.
- Folding Cockpit Chairs
- Teak Swim Platform
Up top, the flybridge is accessed by ladder with sturdy stainless handrails. It features a hardtop and full bridge enclosure along with dual helm chairs and forward bench seating.
For visiting your favorite harbors, fishing with the family or just lounging at the dock - in the photos see the magnificent view from the slip! - this Post 42 is a great versatile value.
There’s generous accommodations for 6 in two private cabins and a leather salon convertible sofa. The salon is furnished in teak and features the comfortable L-shaped sofa, two chairs, cocktail table and carpeting. The master stateroom, to starboard has a queen size bed with private head access. Guest stacked double bunks are featured in the forward stateroom along with a tall hanging locker and shelving. There's a separate shower section in the head.
- Air Conditioning / Heat - 2 Units
- Salon Shades & Blinds
- Salon Sofa Converts To Full Bed
- Vacu-Flush Head
- Privacy Shaded Windshield
- Flat Panel TV
The linear galley is down with full size stand-up refrigerator & freeze, electric stove with hood, microwave oven and full sink. There's plenty of counter space, bin and drawer storage.
Bullet Proof Detroit 6-71N Diesels - 620 HP Total - 2,700 Hours
- Oil Exchanger
- Fuel: 460 Gals
- Water: 120 Gals
- Waste:30 Gals
- 2 - 30 Amp Shore Power Services w/ Cords
- Westerbeke Generator - New Starter
- Battery Charger
- 2 House Batteries - New
- Generator Start Battery - New
- Magnetic Compass
- Twin 12" Garmin Chart Plotters at Helm
- Garmin Radar
- Icom VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Misc Handling Gear
- Misc Safety Gear
- Fighting Chair - Not Mounted
- Danforth Anchor - Chain & Rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact - FLETCHER RYAN @ 860 625-2456 - Talk/Text
For More Information Or An Appointment To View