Basic Boat Info
3 Division Street
East Greenwich, Rhode Island, US, 02818
This Boat Is Offered By Prestige Yacht Sales For Co-Brokerage Exclusively To YBAA Brokers Using YBAA Forms & Operating Under YBAA Guidelines.
A 50/50 Arrangement Shouldn’t Be Assumed Until The Extent Of The Selling Broker's Involvement Is Determined.
Popular two cabin layout features ideal accommodations for owners, their family or guests.
Forward, the primary stateroom with private en-suite head is an ideal arrangement for onboard comfort. An inviting, queen size centerline berth is fitted with a comfortable mattress and 2 large storage drawers below. A dressing settee is to port along with a large functional hanging locker and adjacent storage. Convenient shelving runs port and starboard. The head is fiberglass lined for easy cleaning and features a shower and an electric freshwater head. In the salon, to starboard, adjacent to the galley is the u-shaped dinette plus a center-line Hassock easily seating six comfortably - the table converts to a bed as well. Opposite, a full length settee is perfect for lounging, reading or naps. Its aft end doubles as the nav station's seat. Abundant storage is found under the settees and in hull side configurations of opening lockers and secure shelving. The salon/aft stateroom head, features a shower and a freshwater electric head, is located opposite the galley and convenient to all crew. Aft to port, the guest cabin features standing headroom and is fitted with a queen size bed, hanging locker, storage shelving, 2 opening ports and 1 hatch.
Throughout, the interior is an appealing blend of beautiful cherry finished furniture and tasteful upgraded fabrics. Quality of the woodwork is superb - proper housekeeping and pride of ownership are evident.
- Upgraded Salon Upholstery
- 7 Opening Hatches - Throughout
- 11 Opening Ports - Throughout
- 8 Hullside Fixed Ports
- TV/DVD - 28" LED - 2016
- Upgraded Electric Fresh Water Heads
- JBL Loudspeakers
- Full Length Salon Grab Rails
The galley is impressive. It's a secure, deep pocket arrangement shaped with extensive counter space and 4 storage lockers accented with wicker inlay faces. There are dual polished stainless steel sinks, a large trash bin with countertop lid. Opening port and hatch ventilation.
- Front Loading Refrigerator & Top Loading Freezer
- Upgraded Digital Thermostat/Thermometer Freezer Control - 2013
- Force 10 - Three Burner Stove & Oven - Burners Upgraded 2018
- Stainless Stove Guard
- Built-in Microwave Oven
- Skandvik Galley Faucet / Wand - 2018
- Tall Counter Perimeter Fiddles
In-mast roller furling mainsail and smaller profile jib provide simplicity and an easily balanced rig for shorthanded sailing to all points and under all conditions. All running rigging is conveniently led aft through dedicated sheet stoppers to the security of the cockpit.
- Hood Roller Furling Mainsail - 2013
- Hood 125% Jib - 2011
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker - Heavy Cloth with ATN Sock - Light Use - 2000
- Storm Jib - Never Hoisted - 1999
- Neal Pryde 150% Genoa - Original and Unused Since 2007
- 2 Lewmar #44 Self Tailing Companionway Trimming Winches
- 2 Lewmar #54 Self Tailing Cockpit Primary Winches
- Garhauer EZ-3 Adjustable Jib Cars - 2007
- Garhauer Roller Block Mainsail Sheeting System - 2007
- Main Furling In-Haul & Out-Haul Sheeting Replaced - 2017
- Main, Jib and Spinnaker Halyards (Low Stretch) – 2012
- Jib Sheets – 2012
- Tall Functional Dodger w/ Opening Center Panel - 2011
- Full Cockpit Bimini & Connector - 2011
- Cockpit Cushions - 2011
- Side Curtains - 2012
This Bruce Farr hull is a fast, seakindly design and is built to cross oceans. A molded grid system provides stiffness and is engineered to collectively support the rigging, keel and engine - while lowering center gravity.
- Teak Toe Rails
- Deep Anchor Locker w/ Electric Windlass
- Double Roller Stemhead
- Double Lifelines with Gates
- Six Large Deck Cleats
- "T" Shaped Featuring Teak Settee Inlays
- Pedestal Console with Table Leafs, Cup Holders and Instrument Panel
- Walk-thru Transom and Drop-Down Helm Seat
- Swim Platform and Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Sunbrella Cushion Set
- Folding Wheel - Lewmar with Hide Cover - 2017
- JBL Loudspeakers
Full Capacity, Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch with Dinghy Davits, Outboard Motor Lift, Solar Panel, Radar, GPS Antennas, Cockpit Lighting and Flag Pole
- Mantus 55 lb Plow Anchor - 2017
- 90 ft Hi Test Chain and 150 ft 9/16 New England Rope Rode - 2017
- Lewmar H-3 Horizontal Windlass - 2017
- Yanmar 4JH2-HTE 76 HP Turbo Diesel - 3070 h
- 3 Blade PYI Feathering Prop - Reconditioned 2018
- Electric Bilge Pump - 2018
- Manual Bilge Pump - Cockpit Controlled
- 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- SCAD Tank Monitor System - 2015
- 16k BTU and 12k BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heating
- 218 Gallon Total Fresh Water In 3 Tanks
- 53 Gallon Fuel
- 30 Gallon Holding In 2 Tanks
The electrical system is designed as a complete integrated system supplying easily managed shore, generator or inverted battery power - dockside or underway.
- Generator - Fischer Panda Mini 7 PMS Generator with Remote Generator Control Panel at Nav Station - 440 h - 2015
- Xantrex SW3012 Freedom Pure Sine Wave Inverter and Battery Charger and Control / Monitor Panel - 2015
- Start Battery - AGM Group 27 - 2016
- House Batteries - 2 4D AGM - 2014
- Solar Panel - 175 Watt Rigid Panel with Tracer MPPT Technology and MT5 Remote At Nav Station - 2015
- LED Running Lights - 2015
- LED Cabin Lights - 2012
- LED Anchor / Deck Light - 2015
Complete B&G Electronics Package At Helm and Nav Station Features full network integration - along with Bluetooth capability. The components seamlessly share navigation data, system controls and functions.
Instruments New In 2015
- B&G Zeus2 12 Inch MFD Color Chartplotter with Radar Overlay and AIS
- C-Map NT Max Wide - US Coast & Bahamas
- B&G Triton 4.1 Color Display
- B&G Autopilot Controller
- ICOM Full Function VHF COMMANDMIC
- B&G Triton 4.1 Color Display
- ICOM 506 VHF Radio
- Fusion UD650 Stereo Receiver / Amplifier - 4x70 Watt - Networked To B&G MFD
- B&G Zeus 4G Digital Broad Band Radar - Replaced 2018
- Simrad/B&G AIS Trans-Receiver
- Autopilot B B&G Pilot Controller with Raymarine Autohelm Drive Unit
- Inflatable - Highfield CL310 PVC 10ft - 2015
- Outboard - Tohatsu 9.8 Four Stroke - 2008
- DSB ISAF 6 Person Valise Life Raft - 2007 - Last Service 2010
- McMurdo Fast Find+ Personal Location Beacon (PLB) - Battery Replaced 2010
- Kuuma 160 Cockpit Propane Grill - 2019
- Harken Bosun's Chair - 2017
- Misc Handling Gear
- Misc Safety Gear
- Complete Set of Manuals
Synergy Is A Complete Turn Key Offering
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact FLETCHER RYAN - 860 625-2456 Talk / Text
For More Information Or An Appointment