Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY2M-STE
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 420hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2000
- Engine Hours: 1395
- Engine Location: Center
2 Washington Street
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly and has a custom cabin sole cover. There is an overhead opening hatch and two opening ports below in the head and galley. The pilothouse has interior window sun covers.
- An Alpine FM/cassette with 6 CD changer, amplifier and fade control and 6 Alpine STM666 speakers: two forward below, two in the pilothouse and two under aft settee.
V-BERTH is forward with V-berth adapter with new cushions to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in a navy/gray pinstripe fabric. There is excellent storage with varnished cherry shelves over outboard the berths and under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door. There is a hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
HEAD: Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door. It includes a varnished cherry countertop with an under-mounted sink. The Grohe faucet/hand-held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. The Vacu-flush marine head exits into a holding tank that can be emptied from a deck pump-out or macerator pump. A mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers outboard of the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. There is a 110-volt outlet, opening port with a screen, and forced ventilation.
The GALLEY is to port with Corian countertop and a stainless sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water with a sprayer. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. There is a 110V microwave oven. A refrigerator which is accessed by a lift-up top is mounted aft of the sink and is cooled by an Adler/Barbour 2-volt refrigeration system.
- Adler/Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Two-burner propane stove with propane shut-off and wood cover
- Microwave 110-volt oven
- Stainless sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold freshwater system
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- Red step light in galley area
- (3) Cherry pull-out drawers
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. The Alpine stereo system is mounted above the locker. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink and there is a pullout trash bin. An opening port with a screen is outboard in the galley.
The Cockpit is finished in varnished teak and there is a stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads that mounts port or starboard. Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and three flush cockpit-sole hatches. The cockpit is self-draining with overboard scuppers. There is an icebox in the aft deck with flush hatch.
- Full ivory cockpit cover that attaches with snaps
- Stainless steel telescoping bimini with ivory fabric
- Pilothouse Aft opening enclosure with removable/rollup venter panel
An insulated Engine box has a new navy/grey pinstripe cushion:
- Removable engine box seat back with forward and aft positions that stores under the side deck.
- The engine box also has a folding varnished teak drink table with four drink holders mounted on the aft end that has a matching cushion.
New aft settee cushions are in navy/grey pinstripe.
Port and starboard fishing rod holders in the aft deck sides with drains plus teak custom rod holders under the cockpit coaming.
2000 Yanmar 6LY2M-FTE 420HP diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- “Water drop” muffler¨
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High engine temperature alarm
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer w/ engine hours gauge
- Racor fuel filter
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Hinckley JetStick-Gen3
- Engine room sound insulation
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps w/float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in the cockpit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with vents for below and cockpit
- Electric Anchor Windlass
The Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin and carbon fiber inner skins. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform aft has teak platforms, stainless steel bracket, stainless steel half round, and stainless steel folding swim ladder.
HULL and DECK
Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
White gelcoat Cabin house and Deck
White gelcoat Bootstripe
- Delta 22# Stainless anchor stores in anchor locker along with pivoting anchor roller. Includes 15' x 5/16" stainless steel chain and 150' x 1/2" nylon rode..
Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse roof
Handrail covers for cabin top and pilothouse
Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
(3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
Two (2) opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens and two (2) fixed elliptical portlights
Varnished bow burgee pennant staffs with flush socket
Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
12-volt trumpet horn with switch on the dash
Masthead and running lights
ACR spotlight - masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
- Robertson AP-22 Autopilot with rate sensor
- Northstar 952X GPS Chartplotter
- Raytheon SL70 Radar
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF radio
- Raytheon ST-60 Tri-Data display with speed, depth, and water temperature indicator
- Raytheon Raydome painted to match deck
- Spotlight on mast ACR RCL-100 with point pad at the helm
- Alpine FM/cassette with 6 CD changer, amplifier and fade control
- 6 Alpine STM666 speakers: two forward below, two in the pilothouse and two under aft settee.
110 Volt AC System includes:
(2) 30 amp shore power inlets
(2) 30 amp shore power cords
110 VAC Breaker Panel
Reverse Polarity switches
12 Volt DC System includes:
12 VDC Breaker Panel
(3) 12 volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
80 amp battery alternator
(2) Heavy duty battery parallel switches
(2) 12-volt outlets
The Yanmar diesel service included:
"Upon inspecting the engine it was found that the engine was in need of a complete service. Drained the coolant and engine oil. Removed all of the engine coolers, hoses and heat exchanger. Removed the cooler end caps and removed all debris and heavy build up. Reinstalled end caps and flushed coolers with Barnacle Buster 2 times for several hours, Prepped and painted all of the new hard piped oil and coolant lines. Disassembled the coolers, cleaned, painted and reassembled with new gaskets and O-rings, While engine accessories were removed the engine was cleaned, prepped, and repainted. reinstalled all engine coolers accessories and plumbing. Replaced the freshwater pump which was found to be leaking. Replaced the air intake heaters and air heater control module which was not working. Filled all fluids and checked for leaks. Cleaned up engine and deck areas."
Changed both the primary and secondary fuel filters and checked for prop... Test ran the engine to check for proper operation and leaks. Replaced the... sea strainer basket that was broken. Replaced the midships bilge pump float... a new pump base mounting bracket. Seatrialed vessel to check for leak... operation checked running temps which were at 156 degrees at full speed of 28 kts. 3200 RPM. Tested the jetsticks operatons functions. Tested neutral hover. Tested the autopilot function underway in helm mode."
"Performed valve adjustment on the engine. Turned the motor over by the ha... proper adjustment before test running the engine.
Jet Service included:
"Disassemble the entire jet unit. Inspected, cleaned, reprimed, and repainted all of the components. Inspected the wear ring and found it to have several gouges in it and the impeller to be worn. Suggested replacing the wear ring, aft nozzle bearing and servicing the impeller. Once the wear ring, insulator, bearing and impeller were repaired, reassembled and the zincs replaced as needed."
"Removed the impeller from its drive and sent out for repair"
"Removed the reverse buckets hyd. ram. Cleaned the mating surfaces and the ram. Reinstalled the ram with new sealing gaskets and 4200 sealant. Reconnected the hydraulic hoses and potentiometer. Ran the engine and manually operated the bucket ram with the hand valves to ensure the system bled out. Tested the neutral hovers operation."
Mechanical Service included:
"Flushed the domestic water tank and refilled with water and bleach. Ran bleached water thru the domestic water system then flushed the lines. Found the water heater to still be connected for service. Tested teh operationof the water heaterand all water systems. Head systems work but the head needs a new bowl seal kit. Primed and tested the air conditioning system. Bleached out the sinks and wet bath area. Cleaned the decks and cockpit areas."
Mechanical - Electrical Service included:
Cutoff and replaced the old corroded battery lugs from the existing cables. Crimped new battery lugs onto the existing battery cables. tested all electrical systems. Cabin/nav. lighting, inverter and charger. Tested the D.C. and A.C. systems on the main panel, and all functions at the helm console. Found the windlass not to operate (Repaired). The VHF radio does not operate. The Raymarine 4" display does not display depth. The radar display is very difficult to read. The horns compressor works but the trumpet does not operate properly. The oil exchanger pump leaks oil from the impeller housing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For fastest reply, please call or text Jonathan Smith, CPYB, at 860-514-3763 or email email@example.com