Basic Boat Info
3 Division Street
East Greenwich, Rhode Island, US, 02818
Prestige Yacht Sales Exclusively Offers This Boat To YBAA Members, Contracting With YBAA Agreements & Forms. A 50/50 Arrangement Shouldn't Be Assumed Until The Extent Of The Buyer's Broker Involvement Is Established.
Generous Three Cabin Arrangement
Spacious salon is bright and crafted with rich detailed woodwork. There’s a full selection of hatches and ports complementing some very generous headroom. It’s visually enhanced and uncluttered by the separate “away” galley
The dinette is the portside focal point. The large furniture style table has a semi-circular settee and opposite, two attractively sculptured folding chairs. The table easily converts to a casual half-size of informal dining. To port is a comfortable loveseat with its own occasional / cocktail table. Just aft, is a true nav station with large desk, storage, secure seating and large electronics panel.
Two Identical private guest cabins are forward of the salon featuring double berths, large lockers and below bunk drawer storage. Each enjoys its own private attractively detailed head and a practical, space saving common shower.
The passageway aft, on starboard, offers access to a simple day head, crews quarters with double bunks, washer dryer and walk-in engine compartment.
Finally aft, the full beam owner’s stateroom features a king size island bed and in-suite head with separate shower compartment. At the foot of the bed is a generous wardrobe and off to the side a proper dressing table. In addition there’s comfortable seating and generous storage.
Throughout, tasteful detailing, including leather inlays, nicely accents the abundant and beautifully finished woodwork. Cosmo has been maintained to a very high standard and below is in near new condition.
A full service galley is located to port. Surrounded on three sides with Corien counter space, there’s plenty of lockers and shelving for dry storage. Included are a double polished stainless sink, dishwasher, stainless microwave, fridge with separate freezer plus 4 burner stove with oven and overhead hood with fan. An adjacent ice maker is convenient to the salon area.
Four Air Conditioning Units w/ Reverse Cycle Heating
- European Leather Salon Cushions
- Iroko Parquet Cabin Soles
- Custom Fitted Carpeting
- Lewmar Ocean Hatches & Atlantic Opening Ports
- Electric Toilet - Master Head
- 4 Roku TV's - 2018
The robust hull is a solid layup of S-Glass and built to CE standards and Bureau Veritas criteria. She’s surefooted and seakindly.
Cockpit / Decks
Shorter center cockpit models tend to lack cockpit capacity but at 57 feet there’s plenty of room here for 10 comfortably.
These CC models offer a higher level of security. Unlike the typical aft cockpits, your helm is more to mid-ships, the vessel's fulcrum position, for less of a seesaw effect. Additionally, you’re further isolated from the transom area and side decks – all great offshore features. Cosmo is designed with a fixed, low windshield section and additionally a full cockpit enclosure.
The aft deck is unlike any other in this class. Broad and flat without any obstructions, a picnic table could do just fine there. Dockside or underway, it’s a great place to layout or socialize. At the stern, a hideaway deck section reveals boarding stairs and a wireless controlled drop transom boarding / swim platform. There are perimeter, large capacity storage lockers and access hatches to the steering system. Varnished teak pushpit seats are at the quarters.
Going forward, the side decks are easily passed with proper bulwarks and stainless grabrails. At the bow, the full dimension anchor locker has two hatches and suitable space for the additional tackle.
The decks are teak, natural and in good condition. They're accented with Polished Chrome Dorades.
- Shoal Lead Keel - 6'11" Newer Models Are Cast Iron
- Simpson Polished Stainless Davits - 600 lb Capacity
- Modern Stern Swim Platform, Drops Down For Easy Water & Dingy Access
- Power Lofrans Windlass w/ Cockpit Remote
- Two Anchors - Primary w/ 300 Feet Chain - Second w/ 250 Foot Nylon Rode
- Anchor Auto Wash Off
- Deck Washdown
- Stay Sail Deck
- Pedestal Helm, With Reflex Reverse Wheel (Do Not Reach Through Spokes To Use Instruments)
In all regards this is a bluewater boat but nowhere is it as obvious as her rigging. Consider the triple spreader rig, a boom with the capacity to double as a crane, motorized mainsail and genoa furlers plus oversized electric winches and deck hardware. It's fully automated for short handing under all conditions.
- All Running Rigging Led To The Safety Of The Cockpit
- Mainsheet & Traveler Aft Of The cockpit
- North Spectra Main & Genoa - 2018
- Gennaker & Gear
- Stay Sail Deck Fitting
- Mast Up LED Lights
- LED Mooring Light
- Boom Crane - Operated With An Electric Winch & Capacity To Lift Dinghy On Aft Deck
Fully outfitted with marine proven components, proper maintenance and update are evident.
- Optional 160 Hp Yanmar Turbo Diesel - 1,300 Well Maintained Hour
- Max Prop
- Onan 11kv Genset - 900 Hours
- Positive & Sure Hydraulic Steering
- Full Function Autopilot With Wireless Remote
- Fixed Fire Suppression In Engine Compartment
- Racor Dual, Switchable Glass Fuel Filters - Engine
- Racor Fuel Filter - Genset
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
- Fuel - 125 Gals
- Water - 260 Gals
- Holding - 60 Gals
- Full Raymarine Suite - 2017
- 2 - Color Chartplotters w/ Radar
- Wind Direction and Wind Speed
- Depth & Knot Meters
- Ultrasonic Speed Transducer (No Paddle Wheel To Maintain)
- VHF Radio & Remote
- Autopilot & Wireless Remote
- Magnetic Helm Compass
- Stereo w/ Cabin & Cockpit Speakers
- AIS - Receive & Transmit
- 8 Person Zodiac Liferaft - Current Certificate
- 50 Amp Shore Service
- Onan 11kv Genset - 900 hours
- 2 Alternators - 135 Amp Total
- 3000 Watt Inverter /Charger
- Electric Circuit Panels w/ Volt & Amp Meters
- Additional Cabin Outlets Installe
- 12 Volt Accessory Plugs
- Interior Dome Lamps w/ Dimmers
Full Assortment Of Handling, Docking & Safety Gear
Cosmo is remarkable boat in every sense. She capable, fast, well outfitted, beautiful to look at and wonderful to be aboard.
There's much more detail and additional gear we're not able to fit in this listing.
Call for any additional details and an interior video.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Search For Your Next Boat Starts & Ends Here.
Contact - FLETCHER RYAN at 860 625-2456 - Talk or Text
For Complete Details & An Appointment