Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 315hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 1450
3 Division Street
East Greenwich, Rhode Island, US, 02818
This Boat Is Offered For Co-Brokerage Exclusively To YBAA Members, Contracting With YBAA Agreements & Forms.
A 50/50 Arrangement Shouldn't Be Assumed Until The Extent Of The Buyer's Broker Involvement Is Established.
A Turn-Key 25 Classic.
- Her Distinctive Stepped Profile Features A Flared Bow, Deep-V Bottom & Centered Power Placement Offering A Secure, Dry, Seakindly Ride In Most Conditions. A Centered, Below Deck Yanmar Diesel Produces Agile Performance With Respectable 30 Knot Cruising Speed & Fuel Efficiency.
- Bow Thruster
- Sharp Entry & 24 Degree Deadrise
- Fuller Beam - Large Cockpit & Dampened Drifting Motion
- Trim Tabs
- Gelcoat Well maintained & In Great Condition
- Swim Platform & Folding Ladder
- Bow Rail
- Open Level Design w/ Recent Synthetic Decking
- High Gunnels
- Large Transom Live-Well / Fish Box
- 4 Drawer Tackle Locker
- 6 Rocket Launchers
- Rod Holders
- Cockpit Lighting
- Wash Down
- Power Engine Compartment Hatch
- Hardtop w/ Enclosure
Helm / Electronics
- Secure Swivel Captain & Companion Chairs
- Windshield w/ Opening Vent & Wipers
- Edson Stainless Wheel
- Magnetic Compass
- Raymarine Color Chartplotter w/ Radar
- Garmin GPS Plotter
- Garmin Fish Finder
- Thruster Joystick
- Trumpet Horns
- Stereo Remote
- 12 Volt Accessory Plug
- Fire Boy Engine Compartment Extinguisher
- With Portside Access, A Full Size Cuddy w/ Larger V-Berth, Designed With A Filler Piece, Allows Plenty Of Space For Gear Or Overnighting. Addtionally, There's A Storage Locker, A Clever Stow-able Electric Head, P&S Shelf Storage, Overheard Rod Storage & Opening Hatch. The Whole Compartment Is Low Maintenance Molded Fiberglass & Nicely Accented With Attractive Fabric & Teak Woodwork.
- Road King Aluminum Trailer - Very Good Condition
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact - FLETCHER RYAN at 860 625-2456 - Talk or Text
For More Information Or An Appointment To Visit